In the world of Cybersecurity, you need to evolve or you won't make it.
Secure Remote Workers
XG Firewall makes it easy to extend your secure network to employees anywhere.
Free, Easy-to-Use VPN Client
Sophos Connect provides an intuitive VPN connection client that’s easy to deploy and configure. Give your remote workers secure access to resources on the corporate network from Windows and macOS devices.
SOHO Protection with XG 86 or SD-RED
Watch this 5-minute overview of what’s new in XG Firewall v18:
XG Firewall has evolved – with an all-new Xstream Architecture offering extreme levels of visibility into encrypted traffic, protection from the latest ransomware and other advanced threats, and performance for the modern encrypted internet.
Today, the product team is pleased to announce a new release of XG Firewall v18, maintenance release 1 (MR1), that is now available for all XG Firewall devices.
This latest release includes all security hotfixes as well as over fifty performance, reliability and stability enhancements and support for our new SD-RED devices.
Upgrading to v18 MR1 is seamless from v17.5 MR6 and above and from any other v18 release version. You will soon start seeing the new release appear in your console with a firmware upgrade notification, but you don’t need to wait, you can grab the new release anytime from the MySophos Licensing Portal: Upgrade Today!
Here are the top new enhancements:
- Xstream Architecture: A new streaming DPI engine, high-performance TLS 1.3 inspection, AI-powered threat intelligence with in-depth reporting, and FastPath application acceleration.
- Sophos Central: Group firewall management and cloud reporting make management easier and provide deeper insights into network activity with flexible report customization tools and a new license for extending your firewall data storage in the cloud.
- Synchronized SD-WAN: brings the power of Synchronized Security to reliably and accurately route application and user-based traffic over preferred WAN links.
- Plug-and-Play High Availability (HA): makes it easy to enable business continuity and adds peace-of-mind – simply connect two XG Series appliances together and you’ll be up and running in no time and now Sophos Central also supports HA pairs.
- Real-time flow monitoring: Get at-a-glance insights into active bandwidth consuming hosts, applications, and users – a fan favorite feature from our UTM 9 platform.
- Expanded notifications and alerts: You will never miss an important network security event whether it’s related to a threat, service, or important performance metric.
- New SD-RED Model Support: With MR1, take advantage of our all-new SD-RED 20 and SD-RED 60 models that provide added performance, modular connectivity, and redundant power for the ultimate solution to remote branch or device connectivity.