Company: CrossRealms is a fast growing Chicago-based IT Managed Services and solutions provider comprised of certified expert consultants, engineers, and business team members. We specialize in designing customized, enterprise-class solutions that are comprehensive, resilient, and scalable. Through our technology expertise and proven track record of transformative results for companies large and small, we aim to build long-term relationships and are committed to meeting and exceeding client needs. Our services and solutions are in use by a wide variety of industries, including legal, manufacturing, healthcare, and more.
- Tier one help desk, taking phone calls, answering emails, creating tickets, and resolving technical support issues.
- Keeping customers updated on the status of tickets.
- Identifying root causes of problems and taking responsibility for a timely resolution.
- Initiating escalation as appropriate to tier two and/or tier three as necessary.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining personal computers, Windows networks, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems
- Performing software and application installation/upgrades.
- Assisting with network security, including: maintaining firewalls, managing host security, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Supporting the use of remote access tools and services for end users(VPN, Citrix, and other mobile devices).
- Basic support and troubleshooting of various VOIP phone systems, with a focus on 3CX software based PBX.
- Able to participate in an after-hours on call rotation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in providing top-notch customer service
- Basic networking experience, for example configuring IP addresses, subnets, and gateways.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, XenServer, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of MAC OS/IOS(not required but helpful)
- Knowledge of SharePoint online(not required but helpful)
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.