Company: CrossRealms is a fast-growing Chicago-based IT Managed Services and solutions provider comprised of certified expert consultants, engineers, and business team members. We specialize in designing customized, enterprise-class solutions that are comprehensive, resilient, and scalable. Through our technology expertise and proven track record of transformative results for companies large and small, we aim to build long-term relationships and are committed to meeting and exceeding client needs. Our services and solutions are in use by a wide variety of industries, including legal, manufacturing, healthcare, and more.
Chicago (onsite – Chicagoland based applicants only)
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for the configuration, implementation and administration of Cisco Switching (IDF/MDF) and Palo Alto Firewalls (PA-200, PA-400, and PA-800 models).
- Rack and stack switches and firewalls and perform basic configuration
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and corrects network problems remotely and on-site
- Modifies and maintains network security policy.
- Performs other related duties as may be required.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years directly related work experience in network, security administration\ engineering.
- Prior hands-on professional experience must include Cisco Switches and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to document work.
- Strong work ethics and infinite desire to learn and grow
- Requires clearing a background check